Free Personal Branding Webinar - May 23

In a recent survey my real estate agent clients told us they wanted more online real estate marketing training. To answer that request, we've been developing training "webinars" that allow agents to participate from the comfort of their own computers. All that's needed is an internet connection and a phone; we get to offer the training sessions at no cost to the agent!

As readers of this blog, I'd like to personally invite you to join me for any of our upcoming webinars on real estate marketing. You can see the entire list of real estate marketing training sessions at mailprint.webex.com.

I'm really excited about our newest training webinar on personal branding; it's a topic that's pretty close to my heart. I've seen personal branding take so many of my clients to the next level.

Are you free Wednesday at 10 am. Central Standard? You can enroll by clicking here.

I'll keep you up to date on our training sessions as we release them. I'm really excited about them; I love being able to interact with agent across the country all at one time!

-Gina

No comments: